Two-day trip to Vardzia via Borjomi Gorge
- Departure from Tbilisi (08.00);
- Timotesubani Temple (XII-XIII);
- Borjomi Spa Town (park, mineral springs, waterfall);
- Rabati Fortress and Akhaltsikhe;
- Khertvisi Fortress;
- Overnight in Aspindza.
- Breakfast and departure from Aspidza (09.00);
- Cave town of Vardzia (XII-XIII);
- Saro Megaliths (Ruins of the ancient fortress, Late Bronze Age);
- Sapara Monastery (X-XIV);
- Arrival back in Tbilisi.
For the group of 2-6 people – 650 USD per group;
For the group of 7-10 people – 780 USD per group;
For the group of 11-15 people – 950 USD per group.
Price includes: Transportation; Overnight at a hotel in Aspindza; Entrance tickets (Borjomi Park, Rabati Fortress, Cave town of Vardzia); Services of a guide. Book now